Jul 27, 2013
Bigfoot, also known as sasquatch, is the name given to an
ape-like creature that some people believe inhabits forests, mainly
in the Pacific Northwest region of North America. Bigfoot is
usually described as a large, hairy, bipedal humanoid.
Most scientists discount the existence of Bigfoot and consider
it to be a combination of folklore, misidentification, and hoax,
rather than a living animal, because of the lack of physical
evidence and the large numbers of creatures that would be necessary
to maintain a breeding population. A few scientists however, such
as Jane Goodall, Grover Krantz, and Jeffrey Meldrum, have expressed
interest and some measure of belief in the creature. Our special
guest today is Krsanna Duran and she certainly believes BigFoot
exists and is here to tell us all about it.
- What makes Bigfoot a human species and what does that mean to
us as a human species?
- In an 1882 letter Helena Blavatsky’s mentor Mahatma Koot Hoomi
wrote: "Therefore whenever I speak of humanity without specifying
it you must understand that I mean not humanity of our fourth round
as we see it on this speck of mud in space but the whole host
already evoluted." How many human species are there, and what did
Koot Hoomi mean when he wrote: "the whole host already
- Ida Kannenberg published a diary of her discussions with the
Arcturian Maez, who represented the Arcturian monitors for
Bigfoot. Who was Ida Kannenberg?
- Why do the Arcturians monitor Bigfoot?
- What did you mean by “Sunset Sanctuary” in the title of your
book, "Bigfoot, Human Ancestors and Sunset Sanctuary?"
- What is a Sunset Sanctuary?
- Why do you think Gobekli Tepe was built 12,000 years ago when
Bigfoot’s mutations ended?
- How do solar and galactic conditions affect human
- What makes you think ancient aliens fought wars over the
information that was provided to humans?
- Why was the end of the Mayan Long Count in 2012 so
- What can we modern humans do to make the most of the changing
solar and galactic conditions that started in 1899, according to
the dates that Yogananda’s teacher Sri Yukteswar published in
- We have experienced so many human and planetary changes since
1899, what do you think our world will be like in another century,
- What happens to people who either don’t care or are not
interested in making changes necessary to cope with the changing
- What do the ancestors and Arcturians say about PSI?How have you
used crop circles to predict planetary changes?
- What have been your most successful predictions?
For an amazing range of empowering subjects, or if you would
like to be interviewed about your metaphysical or spiritual
passion, please contact us by visiting WorldofEmpowerment.com - your source for practical
spirituality in a changing world!